So I was driving home from Pilates today and I heard a song on the radio that reminded me of my college days. Red Hot Chili Peppers "Knock Me Down." I played the heck out of that album. Mother's Milk. Those were the crazy days. I remember one night walking home with my sorority sisters from the bar. It was a long walk back to the house and we were really drunk. Too many of the three wise men that night: Jack (Daniels)Jim (Beam)and Jose (Cuervo). Anyway, we're walking home and this guy pulls over in his van and asks if we need a ride. We were four strong so we figured, what's the harm? We get in the van and sure enough half way to the sorority house, my friend Amy looks down and sees he has his c*ck out in his hand! We all shriek and jump out of the van at the light. Minutes later, we’re in the house, laughing our asses off. The kicker is that we found another sorority sister out on a date with the guy a month later. We stopped by the table and told her. She immediately got up and left without another word.
Ahhh... college. It was fun but I'd kill my kids if they ever pulled those stunts.

It’s funny how Steven didn’t even exist for me back then.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...