I’ve decided I am going to remain calm today. I’m not going to cry anymore. I’ve run out of hemorrhoid cream. I’ve pulled myself together, doused myself with Preparation H (yes, those butt creams do the trick to puffy eyes) and put on my work-out gear.

I talked to my brother every hour. I’ve gone through a rollercoaster of emotions with him but I’m glad he hired that PI. Took a lot of guts for him to do that for me. He told me that he walked out of work late one night and thought he saw Steven and Laura getting in a cab. The two of them… I’m going to get back at them. They committed marital treason. They think I’m stupid.

I made myself go to Pilates again. Just because Steven’s out of my life doesn’t mean I have to let myself go. As a matter a fact, I’m going to look hotter than he’s ever seen me. What a mistake it was for that newbie to show up.

The newbie – yes, she was wearing her same ole headband. Now, on a more rational day, I would’ve gone to the back of the room and dealt with her after class. But today, I was in no mood. I mean, my husband is cheating on me. No ana-mia wanna-be Pilates bitch is gonna take my spot. Late or not, I needed my “regular” status right now. So I walked up to her and squeezed my way next to her so that she didn’t have much room left to stretch in. Neither did I but I didn’t care. I was home: front row, second person from the window, perfect mirror view, just the right amount of direct sunlight.

I think the teacher chose to ignore me because I was determined not to move. Anyone could see it in my face. The newbie continued doing the stretches but after I kept “accidentally” elbowing her, she finally gave up, glared at me and moved to the back. I got a few looks. Maybe I should’ve screamed out, “My husband is cheating on me!” and then they would’ve understood. But I didn’t.

Steven’s not going to get away with this. I’m going to turn his world upside down like mine is now.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...