I took a friend to see my billboard and we stopped by Katz’s Deli since it was right there on Houston. We somehow ended up chatting with the owner, who loved the billboard and was a huge supporter. He got an earful as I spilled my guts about my saga with Steven. He was so sympathetic, he offered me something I couldn't refuse: a custom-made sandwich to support the public humiliation of my cheating prick of a husband!

He decided to make the “Cheatin’ Steven” sandwich a HARD salami Reuben. There was a cute guy at the counter who overheard us and told me that he’d also like to make a sandwich in my honor – an “Emily’s Revenge.” I can’t wait to see what’s in it – I’m sure it will be delicious! That way, anyone can taste the pain and suffering by sinking their teeth into a “Cheatin’ Steven” or delight in relishing in an “Emily’s Revenge.” The cute guy made me blush when he said he couldn’t wait to taste “Emily’s Revenge”… I may have to come back here for lunch again soon! I can’t believe I got a sandwich named after me – it feels like I’m famous! How cool is that?!

By the way, I wrote earlier about how I dumped Steven’s stuff all over the street on Tuesday. I guess someone caught it on camera and put it online because a friend of mine saw it and forwarded to me. Wow, I really looked like a nutjob! And to the guy who got the TV—you deserve it more than my bastard husband! Anyway, here’s the link, check it out!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...