Okay, today I got mad. I mean, really mad. I found out something that really got under my skin. See, about two months ago, I went to the city to spend the night at a friend’s house, my friend Violet who had just found out she suddenly got laid off, was freaking out and she didn’t want to be alone. It was a Saturday night and Steven said he’d just stay at home and watch some game that was. Well, what was on was Steven and Laura IN MY BED. Yes. My husband and my best friend were having sex in my matrimonial bed of seven years! And they were doing this while I was consoling my friend. I remember now that Steven had mentioned that Laura called to see if she could come over but then didn’t because I wasn’t there. And now I find out my neighbor SAW that slut over that night, thinking she was staying with me! She had no idea what was going on!

I was livid. I’m still livid. I didn’t even know what to do with myself. So I let my instincts take over and I dragged whatever I could find that belonged to Steven out of the house and into the car. I shoved as much as I could in. I emptied out his “study” and locked in on the knickknacks that meant the most to him. Flat screen TV. His laptop. His IPOD. His TriSpec golf clubs. His ties. His shirts. His favorite Mets jersey and all his autographed baseball cards. And I topped it off with the sheets on our bed that the nasty skank slept in with my husband.

I drove straight out to the city like a maniac. Don’t know how I didn’t get pulled over for speeding. I wanted to get up close to his office but I couldn’t pull over anywhere so I slid into the first open spot I could find. I opened the door and just started pulling everything out. People ran in from all directions to see what I was doing, to see what was up for grabs. Someone tried to reason with me but I don’t really remember what I said. I think most of the stuff was gone by the time I was done dumping it all. But I didn’t care. I was in meltdown anger mode. I just wanted his crap out of my car, my house, my life. I wanted to be purged of him. I wanted him out.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...