One thing that really turned me on about Steven when we first met were the flowers he’d buy me. It’s something that I don’t think happens that often today, men buying women flowers. I don’t think any other guy I dated before Steven ever bought me flowers. It’s as if guys forgot forget that every girl, no matter what they say, loves getting flowers. There’s just something so purely romantic about it. And even after we married, Steven bought me flowers every two weeks. He promised he’d always do that, so that our marriage would always be as fresh as the flowers in our home. After about a couple of years, he forgot about that promise. But I didn’t remind him because I had been so grateful for all those flowers he bought me before., but I let it go and he’d still surprise me every now and then.

So yesterday, I thought it would be nice to remind Steven of his sweet ole ways and that it’d be even nicer if every woman in Steven’s office knew just what a romantic prick he really was. I used his credit card and ordered every woman in his office a dozen roses each, and had a note attached to them that said, “I’m a cheating bastard and I’d love to get in your pants too. Love, Steven.” I think I also accidentally sent a few dozen roses to a couple of guys in the office as well (oops!)! Anyway, I had them delivered yesterday, late Friday afternoon so everyone could take the roses home with them and enjoy fresh for the weekend.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...